Do you want to grow in faith? Do you want to discover more of what God has made you for? Do you want to dig deeper into the Bible and learn how to apply it to your life? Do you want to encounter God in a fresh way?
At Coast, we're running 8 foundational Christian Living Courses every two years. These are short courses (approx 3-5 weeks) that will give rich input, explain the scriptures, and provide practical application – all to help you to deepen your life with God.
For specific details on the next Christian Living Course, check back on this page regularly.
The topics we'll cover are:
- Experience and Worship God
- Partner with the Holy Spirit
- Serve Sacrificially
- Live Generously
- Grow and Change
- Relate in Healthy Ways
- Make Disciples
- Impact Your Community
A three-week course
July 22nd, 29th, and August 5th
Partner with the Holy Spirit: Actively listening to the Holy Spirit and taking action according to what you are hearing
- Increasing ability to hear and discern God's voice
- Discerning where God is working and actively participating with him
- Checking what you're hearing with scripture and your Kingdom community
- Risking action in steps of faith and service
- Discovering your giftedness and calling
- Practicing spiritual disciplines in a way that increases our sensitivity and surrender to the Holy Spirit