Coast Vineyard believes in the value of holistic care and support, and aims to offer an integrated range of services and support caring for people physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually, such as:
- Youth Groups, programmes & events (connecting with over 60 youth each month in our weekly programmes)
- Meal Train – providing meals for people in need
- Free counselling sessions
- Several Mid week groups and training programmes providing life skills based coaching and support, and Leadership Courses.
- Budgeting Service: Free in-house budgeting education and advice
- Educating, supporting and encouraging caregivers of pre-schoolers in partnership with local experts (Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Paediatric Nurses, etc)
- ICONZ (Boy’s Brigade) group providing weekly programme for boys.
The Hibiscus Coast community is continually growing and the need for above services will grow with this. As Coast Vineyard Church, we are looking forward to being a great church FOR our community - serving, meeting needs and adding to the vibrancy and health of our community.